Thursday, May 22, 2008

What do you see when you look in the mirror?

I received an email today from Bob Straka that contained the following story and I wanted to share the story and give Bob credit for a super challenge : pass it on

'With graduation season in full swing, it’s an opportune time to sample some wisdom from Steve Jobs, who gave the commencement address at Stanford University in June 2005. Here’s a snippet from what he told the students that day.

"For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been "No" for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something."

What do you see when you look in the mirror?
Thanks, Bob.

No comments: